Re: Good cheap large caps?

I'd like to know which really is the better buy, if there is a signifigant
interest I can get the 942C16P33K, and I can sell them for $2.50 each
(that's what they cost from the factory). I can get 238pcs within a week if
there's enough interest. Someone organise a Bulk-Buy and I'll supply them to
you. Though, after all the work we've done for the .15's I still believe
that the .15uF cap is a better buy. Someone show me HARD FACTUAL NUMBERS
proving which cap is best, then I'll see if we add the new one or not.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org