Re: Southern California Tesla Party

Original poster: "Dave Larkin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslaman15-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Jeff,

Sounds great!  As a further source of funding why not make a video, to allow
those (such as myself) who cannot attend to enjoy the sparks.  I'd happily
pay $15-20 for a tape of this mindblowing event.

-Dave-