Caps in Monitors

Original poster: "Gregg Adams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-nexband-dot-com>

Hey all,
    Today I was scavenging any good parts out of a blown monitor and found some
interesting things.  I found some very large rectifiers and some nice caps.
The caps seem to be made by "Teapo" and are 0.47uf -at- 275v.  What a shame these
aren't rated at 2kv or so;~))  Any chance there would be some large caps(2kv)
in some monitors or tv's?
   Well it was exciting till I read the specs on the cap :(

And on goes the quest for the cheaper cap!