MOT power suply, transformers in series...

Original poster: "MeT by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rasim-at-takas.lt>

hiall!

I'm kind of new to this list, mostly only reading it, but anyway, maybe
someone could help with information...

Currently I'm constructing my third system, it should be smth around 12kW DC
driven, I've allready built capacitor block (0.5uF; 40kV) and now looking
for suitable power suply.. I'm thinking about MOT's, as they are inexpensive
(used of course), but on the internet I can't find good schematics (3 phase,
6 transformers, with voltage doubler). Could anyone explain why I just can't
connect all six transformers in series (secondaries) to get desired voltage
???

thanx in advance..

Simonas Jurkonis