Re: VTTC PICS

Original poster: "Mazzilli Vladimiro by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mazvla-at-iol.it>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

>  hey Vladi
> how did you get the weird cone looking discharge in mosfeta1.jpg. you
know, in
> the one that says more images of your stuff

It's very simple, is sufficient to connect a guitar string, the first or
second string, to hi volt
tap.Connecting two or more strings it's possible to build double or
multiple cone.
With regards

Vladi