Re: buzz miss buzz miss

Original poster: "teri mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

Hey Jim,
The abrasive disc could be a good idea. I just beat on one with a hammer and
it held up pretty good. It has strands of fibre (fiberglass)? holding it
together.What else is it made out of? any idea? is it non-conductive?
Billy