From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 07 June 2002 06:03
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Secondary Wiring

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<DNAForInfinity-at-aol-dot-com>

Howdy,
Does anyone know if it would be a good idea to use 28 guage for a 4.5" by
22"
secondary? I also have 26 guage, but don't know If i have enough.  How long
would I need? has anyone had a secondary this size before?
Thanks,
Dan