Re: audio modulated VTTC

AM modulation is easy, just put a power transformer in series with the plate
voltage source or put a low voltage transformer in series with the cathode.
Bipass the transformer with a shunt capacitor to prevent RF being sent back
through the transformer. Then feed the transformer with audio. The audio
should be about 1/2 the power of the power tube. an old power transformer
has enough bandwidth for audio. I use the 6v or 12v windings for input and
the 117v or higher winding as the modulator winding.
    Robert  H