Re: how my flyback circuit works- I think :)

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> As I stated, I can't get the thing to even install on
> my WinXP Pro AMD machine. The setup.exe never really
> takes off. I suppose I can try to load it on one of my
> Win98SE machines, or my WinXP Pro Intel machine.
>
> I was just curious if anyone was running it under XP.
>
> Adam

Probably your best bet is to contact them directly, as I am sure they
want their software to run on XP.  There are also ftp sites containing
older PSpice versions.  I have know idea if they would work.  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com