Re: SSTC As a transmitter.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/30/02 4:23:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> '  In 1919 he wrote:
>
>     "For more than eighteen years I have been reading treatises, reports of
> scientific transactions, and articles on Hertz-wave telegraphy, to keep
> myself informed, but they have always imprest me like works of fiction. . .
> . The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while,
> but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as
> one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific
> mind which has ever been recorded in history."
>
> Gary

Proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that great people can sometimes say things
about the future that in retrospect, are pretty silly. ;-)
Matt D.