Re: ozone rich environment

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/21/02 7:19:13 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> It's my understanding that pure ozone can be breathed without any adverse
>  > effects whatsoever, but don't take my word for it.

Gary,
Ozone has an agreeable odor in very small quantities but it becomes very
dangerous in stronger concentrations. It is the most powerful oxidant and can
be used as a germicide. It is best to use fans when operating a TC in closed
areas.
Be careful.

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman