My initial SRSG 3D Model

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

(Oops - sent my last email before i was finished)

First off, I want to thank you all again for the great help.  I couldn't
have gotten as far as i've gotten with all of you!!!

Anyways, I've finished a rough model of my synchronous spark gap.  If you
have time, would you be able to take a look at it and see if there is
anything you don't like or what I could do to make it better?

Note that spark gap distances, electrode distances aren't adjusted yet.
Just a rough model.  Wiring Connections will connect via the 1/4-20 machine
screws in the front.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/rotarysparkgap01.jpg

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/rotarysparkgap02.jpg

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/rotarysparkgap03.jpg

Specifications:

1.  Motor (D.C. Cox's synch motor)
2.  Rotor (LE Phenolic 7" x 0.25")
3.  Stationary Electrode Supports (1.25" x 0.625") Alloy 360 Brass (easy
machineability)
4.  Bus Bar (Copper Alloy 110)
5.  Electrodes (1" x 1/8" dia) 2% Thoriated Tungsten

Again, thanks for all your great help!!!

Dan