Re: ozone rich environment

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

 > . . . ozone is also really bad for your lungs especially if you don't
> ventilate!

It's my understanding that pure ozone can be breathed without any adverse
effects whatsoever, but don't take my word for it.  It problem arises from
the subsequent creation of a form of nitrous oxide in the vicinity of
energetically operating Tesla coils--Tesla called this "the burning of
atmospheric nitrogen."  I believe the gas can combine with the moisture in
one's lungs to form weak nitric acid.

Gary