Re: Toroid Construction - Need something good . . .

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> A dremmel cut off disk is the easiest way I found.  Angle cutting aviation
> tin snips will work, but not as well.
>    Robert  H

	Thanks; I'll try the cutoff tool next time.  I tried aviation snips and
that's how I got into the problem of sharp edges and cut fingers.  Too
bad the aluminum bowls aren't around any more, as they were ideal.

Ed