Re: Attaching Tungsten Electrodes to Rotor etc...

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

So its basically run the high voltage wire in and out of one side and then
do the same on the other???

I guess most people would just use a copper bus bar on the other side???

Dan