safety gap connected to separate ground?

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I want to install a safety gap for my coil as I had a few primary strikes
recently, plus it hit my tank cap too.  I guess I need a power
cabinet now too.  Where do i ground the safety gap?  6 or more feet
from the ground rods for my secondary's ground?

If im making a power cabinet, maybe I'll make a soundproof box for
my spark gap. my ears are ringing. :)

larry d.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com