Re: Christian coilers?

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Hello Mark,

  I am a Christian Coiler. I have also thought from time to time on how I
could use my coil
to glorify the lord.
  I know for one that it captivates audience so perhaps using it as a tool
just to get their interest
and the let the lord shine through you.
  I'm sure there are some other ways the energy in a coil could be
correlated to that of lightning.
Anyway it's nice to here that there are other Christian coilers out there.

  God Bless

  Vince