Radar Transformers

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Radar transformers?  Never heard that term used before . . .
There really isn't any type of "radar transformer".  Perhaps they are
referring to just some type of mains transformer like a 440VAC 3 phase to
208VAC 3 phase or something, or perhaps they are referring to a transformer
used in a high voltage power supply used to power high power RF devices such
as TWT's, CFA's, etc...

Yes, the supplies you see on ebay aren't power supplies. They are microwave
amplifiers.

Dan