Re: Source for inexpensive line filters???

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

>	Anyone know of a good source for inexpensive or used line filters?
>I need to place one in line with the input on my NST.
>	I checked all the major supplies (newark, allied, digikey, etc...)
>and they seem pretty expensive for a good quality one.
>
>	Thanks
>	Dan

Hi Dan...

ctr_surplus-dot-com  on ebay sells 30 A 600V units for 10$  do a seach for
ctr_surplus  or try  sam_ctrsurplus or Cathy_ctrsurplus     they list
them quite often...

Scot D