Re: primary solid/ tube and DC TENSION LINES

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I guess it depends on distance.  I believe they send it DC to prevent
standing waves from forming on very long lines (100+ miles etc...)

Dan