Re: A challenge

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/10/02 9:10:30 AM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> I really don't want to go through a divorce over this and even if I have to
>  be solo in enjoying my TC I will do so. But it seems a shame not to share
>  this cool thing with others, especially kids, or at a haunted house. But
>  she won't hear of that.

Dan,
You have several options available to you, but the one I would suggest
is that you and your wife agree to contact Dr. Laura and abide by her advice.

Good luck,
Ralph Zekelman