Help with HV rectifier identification

Original poster: "Scott Hanson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>

Does anyone have an older Semtech HV rectifier catalog, or know of a
cross-reference listing for HV rectifier diodes?

I just acquired a quantity of Semtech HV rectifiers that I need to find the
ratings on, and the usual web searches have turned up nothing.

The Semtech part numbers are:

SA 8857MS and 8858MS: These are the screw-together "hockey-puck" or "hi-bel"
type package, 2" diameter X 3/4" high, black molded plastic with radial cooling
fins and a perforated sheet metal corona ring at the bottom. Connections are
male 1/4" UNC stud at the bottom and female 1/4" thread at the top.

SA3677: These are cylindrical black plastic housings 5" long X  1.5" in
diameter, with 1/4" UNC male studs top and bottom.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Scott