Geek Group MMc's

Original poster: "teri mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

Hello All,
Just wondering if Duck could give us an  updated ETA on the next shipment of
caps? I noticed my payment was sent on April 13, so we're pushing 3 month's.
Please don't get me wrong,I just want some kind of update.(since I was told 6
-8 weeks) and answering thru the list will reach all us customers at once.
P.S. Duck, I know you're doing us a favor,and you're waiting on the "factory"
but I "and others" just want to be kept informed of the order.
Sincerly,
Bill Mckenney
</FONT>