Building a tube coil, but need some help

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello all,

I recently aquired some 304TL tubes that u would like
to make a VTTC with.  Along with theese tubes i got a
large plate transformer.  It has two 2000v windings
and two 1500v windings.  All 4 windings are tied to a
comon so you can get 1500v, 2000v, 3000v, 3500v, and
4000v. (no idea of current) It is big and heavy, makes
much longer and brighter arc than 2 mots in series,
and blows the breaker pretty quick if not ballasted. I
would like to drive my 4.5in dia. 20in long secondary
(#24 wire) with the tubes.  I also won a 5v 90A
switching powersupply on ebay that i can use for the
heaters.  I dont know much about tubes and their
implimentation in tesla coils but i would like to
learn.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tom