Re: Saltwater Caps

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Cory,

The aren't wimpy, I have pulled 3' arcs out of SW caps, and that was the
limit of my coil and power. You can't kill 'em and they are cheap. Try using
salt to saturation and using more jars, get hpde containers if you can.

Jonathan Peakall