Re: MMC Setup

Hi CJ,

I have never seen Polyfilm caps with +- on them.  Hope that is not bad...
I would hook them up + to - as in your picture.  The way you have them
hooked up in your picture is fine.  Maybe check out the tips at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

Digi-Key's # 10MH-ND resitors are recommended at about 2 cents each (before
shipping):

www.digikey-dot-com

I used to buy them by the thousands and give them away, but I don't have
any extras now.

Cheers,

	Terry