Re: Capacitors

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

Here are specs for some Maxwell caps from the General Atomics site.
It's not an exhaustive list of model numbers.

http://www.hvpower-dot-com/products/components/capacitors/double_ended/ptech.html

http://www.hvpower-dot-com/products/components/capacitors/single_ended/ptech.html

I've had one of the single ended Maxwell caps fail (rated 35kv, 0.06uF)
on my first coil (three 15kv 60ma NST's).  I'd still consider getting
another, but a double ended with a known design life.  But for now, I'm
going with MMC (for my next coil).

	- Bill V.