Re: Stupid Capacitors!

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Marry, Neil,

The Geek have a nice design for salt water cap.

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Flash/how%20to/bucket%20caps.html

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Neil Richardson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neil-at-opticalrealities-dot-com>