Stupid Capacitors!

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi everyone.

	Well, my MMC bank just failed catastrophicaly (burst into flames) for
the 5th time, and my wooden primary form just carbon tracked.  I have
about 5 min. total run time on my coil, so this is going to get
expensive pretty soon!  All but one cap failed open circuit, so the lead
to plate junctions must not be good enough.  I don't have enough $$$ for
a Geek MMC, so I'll probably build a plate cap.  It's going to be big,
since I need 0.1 uF.  I can get PE sheet rather cheaply.  Which is best,
high or low density PE?  Any suggestions?

Now working feverishly,
	Winston