Re: SSTC update--Enclosure

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

I have another Q: seeing how ive killed close to the same amount of timner
chips as MOSFETs, i now want an enclosure.I bought an ABS case with Al
lid.Can I put Al foil inside the case to stop RF interference?Can I use the
Al lid for a heatsink?Where do I ground this thing to?Common
ground?Secondaries?House?

BTW-Im back to decent output again and It is accepting more top loading.seems
this thing has different moods?Likes to work WHEN IT WANTS TO!

Matt