Re: ferrite mini coil

To answer your question without a lot of details I will explain it this way.
All magnetic cores can be magnetized to a point where an increase in current
in a coil will not increase the magnetic strength. The core will not hold
any more. This is the saturation point.Like a sponge will hold so much water
and no more.
  Robert  H