Re: MOT current draw question

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

As a side note:
This is one of the reasons that fuses are so important for protecting
equipment. While a dead short will blow a fuse in less than three
cycles, a circuit breaker can take 10 or more cycles due to its
sensing system and its mechanical nature. That delay can be a huge
detriment if you are the short, as well.

Stay safe,
Gregory

http://hometown.aol-dot-com/thepacratz/index.html