From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 19 January 2002 01:39
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: I just got to say one thing...

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

Tickling is actually low level pain that is masked by anticipation.
Normally a tickling sensation is induced by someone we know, hence an
anticpation of
"safety".

Plesae do not be lured in by familiarity.  It can kill , especially when
you're not expecting it.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Neil Richardson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neil-at-opticalrealities-dot-com>