Re: GM HEI (further measurements)

Hi Kevin,

I have a removed core GM HEI here and I get 200uH primary and 6.06H
secondary using a 1kHz hand held LCR meter.  It is possible that these
numbers vary a bunch from manufacturer to manufacturer.

One needs to drive enough current to energize the core if they are in place
but I bet that gets messy since these are not designed for other than car use.

I'll set up the low-Z wide band amp and other toys tonight and see what I
get.  The top load or terminal attached to the high-voltage button affects
the resonant frequency a lot too even though the HV-winding does seem to
have a large natural capacitance associated with it.

Cheers,

	Terry