Selling MMC

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>

Hi Simon,  I'll pass this on to the Tesla list folks.
-----------------------

Hi Terry.
It's Simon Yorkston here- you might remember me from a while back on the list.

Well, i've had fun with my coil, but it's time to say good bye; i'm moving, and
the coil can't come with me :(

I've got a bank of 45 of these little beasts:

Radial [.047uF / 1600v -at- 2.66 ea]
Range of radial wire-ended film foil polypropylene capacitors, constructed
using a non-inductive film foil winding. Encapsulated in a flame retardant
plastic case with an epoxy resin seal. Ideal for tuned circuits, timing
networks, filter networks and high performance pulse handling
applications.etc.
I'm a little rusty on how they're put together, but i think it's 3 lots of 15
in parallel, but dont take my word- they've all got bleeders, spaced and
soldered up VERY well.

They're in PERFECT condition, with under 1 hour run time.

I paid 120 for all for the caps alone, and i'd like to sell them for something
close to it because they're assembled etc.

please get people to contact me -at- <mailto:quantum-x-at-ice-dot-org>quantum-x-at-ice-dot-org
i'm in queensland, australia
Thanks for your help
Simon Yorkston

[all prices in $AU]