Re: Kicker Coil Powered TC

Original poster: "Kevin Ottalini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>

David:
        Indeed, I've learned more real electronics working on Tesla Coils
and other high voltage gear than I ever did during school or normal "work".

I love it when our hobbies improve our job!

Good trick with your novel "hipot" tester ...

Kevin