RE: Trigger xfmr "grounding", and R-C protection networks

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Hi Luc:

I have to agree with you.  It was later pointed out to me that automotive
spark plugs often have resistive wires, so it's probably not affecting the
reliability or intensity of the sparks.  More likely it impacts
nanosecond-level delay or jitter - irrelevant in our application.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA