Re: Running Coil without secondary coating?

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

I've tried buying the "insulating spray on varnish" directly from Grainger,
but they won't sell to me directly, evidently they do not do retail, only
wholesale. Anyone got a suggestion as to where I can get this stuff retail?

thanks,
Pete Lawrence.