Re: HV wire

There is another failier system, the reflected current pulse sees a
capacitor with zero reactance at the first moment of time. the current
source will deliver 100+ amps of peak current into fine wire before
inductive reactance has time to form and drop the current. This is a problem
in LCR circuits that can punch a hole through insulation of wires.
   Robert  H