Re: Synchronous Rotary Mechanical Bridge Rectifier

The old edison cell charger is 8" x 8" x 6" with a conspicuous horse-shoe
magnet and read on top covered with a clear glass snap latch lid, It is
heavy not a small plug in vibrator or signal chopper. A chopper is used to
change DC to choped AC and back to DC  after amplifing in older test
equipment. A vibrator was used to chop DC to a transformer power supply to
power tube radios and is a plug in can.
  Robert  H