Re: new coilers and questions

I have a commercial TC that is spaced 1/8 in every 1 in. of the secondary.
My 4 in TC is spaced one wire space the total length. Others on the net wind
a spacer with the coil wire then remove the spacer before coating the coil.
I do it so I can couple the primary close for more current. My tube coil is
not spaced, but it is wound on a cone coil form.
  Robert  H