From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 08 January 2002 19:15
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: secondary wire stress level**

Original poster: "J Whyte by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<xoom321-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I just got a secondary made with #27 AWG. I am just curious if it will stand
up to my MONSTER tank supply (16 kV -at- 550 mA ~ .1uF cap).
???anyone an expert on AWG sizes??? Whats the max Volt/Amp ratio on #27
AWG???? ANYONE KNOW??

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx