Moderator note

Hi All,

Qwest is having sporadic mail server upload problems.  This causes the
Tesla list's posts to be delayed and appear in big bursts of posts.  I have
45 posts queued right now I can't send :-(  No posts are being lost or
anything but things do get a little jammed up now and then.

I just thought I would mention this since the number of posts these days is
way up and the server delays are higher than usual.  Hopefully, Qwest will
get their problem fixed ASAP and we can get things flowing at a steady
barrage again soon. :o))

During this time of year, many of use get "cabin fever" and posting is very
active.  Just a prelude to the science fair season when we get those "I
want to do a Tesla coil for tomorrow's science fair" things :-))  I'll say
right now that Tesla coils take about two months to build so start NOW!!

So sit tight and please forgive the list being a bit "rough" these days ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry