Re: TerraWatt Power

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

>SNIPPERZZZ>
>

>This seems to imply that rather than trying to increase the joules input
>into a
>Tesla Coil that by increasing the BPS  DRAMATICALLY ;-) that a
>substantial increase in
>power could be obtained.  Can we make a TC operating at FemtoHtz
>frequencies?

SNIPPERZZ>>>>

the idea works for light but not for T- Coils...

first off  the resistance of the secondary will slow the electron flow
to above fetmo ranges...

secondly   we cant focus a T Coil :)

and I suppose finally ....  the coil would be soooooo  small you wouldnt
be able to see the toroid ...

:)

Scot D