Re: Running Coil without secondary coating?

Original poster: "Troy Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tpeterso-at-home-dot-com>

Hi Patrick

I would avoid the Krylon stuff... In my experience (not that I've got a
lot) spray on coatings do not work. My Mark III coil is coated with about 6
coats of a similar spray on and it is still tacky 2 years later... They
don't seem to _EVER_ dry. In addition, I believe the layers would be too
thin to really make much of a difference anyway.

Regards,
Troy Peterson
www.video-vertigo-dot-com