Re: Single vs Two Phase (was - Spark gap erosion resistance)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Clearspring1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Phasers,

I've not been following the nuances of this thread very well due to my lack
of EExpertise.  But I have a question that I have not seen answered yet: Are
there agreed-upon definitions of the terms single phase, two phase, three
phase, etc.?  If so, what are those definitions?  From my observations the
discussion so far has lacked agreement on term definitions.

Regards,

Michael Tandy