Re: RSGs

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hello Terry and all!

The wood rotor is still in great shape. I mounted it to a 3450 rpm
hard drive motor and it is used in my present coil setup. I am glad
to report that no charring has occurred at the electrodes. The only
issue I have with the wood is that it is not flat across the
diameter. This causes a slight amount of vibration perpendicular to
the rotor. I am pleased with how well the wood has worked. My main
motivation to try it was economic. I hope this has answered your
questions. Btw- I emailed the US distributor about a replacement
pinion and was told it was cheaper to buy a new grinder. Go figure.

Gregory
ps- has anyone one else here noticed Coiling interfering with their
personal lives/ productivity? :)