Sale: pseudotoroids and variacs

Hello all,

I have two 3.5" x 11.5" high quality spun aluminum pseudotoroids
available.  The pseudotoroids work exactly like a toroid but they
are flat on the top and bottom.  There is no depressed "well" at
the top and bottom.  These can be used as a main toroid, or as
a corona ring below a main toroid, etc.  The price is $75 each
postpaid in the US, or $140 for both.  Check, MO, or PayPal.
I show a photo at my website at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

I also have two 120V, 20A powerstat variacs available (model 136).
Both are 0 - 140Volt output, 2.8kVA.

One is like new with housing, dial and knob, $75 + shipping.

The other is in excellent condition with dial and knob, but no
screened housing.  Suitable for panel mounting,  $62 + shipping.

If you're interested, let me know your zipcode and I'll let you
know the shipping costs.

Email me at     FutureT-at-aol-dot-com    if you're interested in any
of the above items.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk, NJ   07662