Re: Spun Toroids

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hi all,

Yep, there are a few other sites for spun toroids.

Information Unlimited has 8 x 2 inch and 12 x 3 inch
toroids and tons of other cool Tesla stuff, including
kits and Pole Transformers.

http://www.amazing1-dot-com/tesla2.htm
http://www.amazing1-dot-com/tesla.htm

Science First is another good site.  I know they use to
have toroids, but I can't find them now.

http://www.sciencefirst-dot-com/

For bigger toroids that look like spun aluminum, but are
really aluminum duct covered with fiberglass, smoothed,
and then covered with aluminum tape, try D&Ms High
Voltage.

http://pw1-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsProducts.htm

If you really want something really special, go to OWL
for a custom toroid.

http://www.owlandergren-dot-com/

That is where that bulk buys are from.  Dave at D&M
handled that for us last time.  Thanx again Dave.

Did I mention that Dave sells Tesla stuff?

http://pw1-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsProducts.htm

Terry Blake

Maximize your potential.
> Original poster: "Erik Kettenburg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"