Re: Ball lightning ?

Original poster: "Randy by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <randy-at-gte-dot-net>

I saw this on a TV show on one of the "cable channels" a
few years back; as I've mentioned in the past, the effect
reminded me more of "spitting in a hot frying pan" than
anything of an electrical nature. Just incandescent blobs
of copper electrode dancing around on the floor. IIRC all
the guy was doing was shorting out two electrodes con-
nected, as you say, to a bank of submarine batteries.

Randy